Where can I get help with my graduate school application if I'm an undergraduate student?


Undergraduate students can meet with a GRC Writing Consultant for feedback on their graduate school application statements.

You can make the appointment through Navigate LA by selecting “Graduate Writing Assistance” as the service.

  • Last Updated Mar 01, 2024
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Tiffanie Ford-Baxter

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Need Help With Your Research?