How do I receive or inquire about a refund for mistaken print jobs?




You do not need to physically visit the Golden Eagle One Card office.  You can go to the Golden Eagle One Card Office page and scroll to the bottom of the page to 'Refund Request' section.  Click on 'Error Resolution Form' and complete the required information.  

  • Last Updated Nov 06, 2023
  • Views 11
  • Answered By David McCaslin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Need Help With Your Research?