What if I want to request an item with CSU+ but can't locate it in OneSearch?
Unfortunately, it's a known issue that the request tile will not appear if the library owns a physical copy of the article. Luckily, there is a way you can still make your request in OneSearch.
- From OneSearch, use the navigation bar above the search bar to see more options/services.
- Log in using your MyCalStateLA username and password when prompted.
- Select whether you are requesting a Book and Media or Article.
- Fill out as much information as possible. For articles, add the DOI or PMID if possible (normally in the citation)
- Submit your request by selecting "Send Request."
- You can view the status of your request(s) in the "My Requests" section of your OneSearch account.
Was this helpful? 1 0