How can I get an article I found in a database, but isn't available?
If you find a journal article that is relevant to you, but the library doesn't have access to, we can get it for you from another library, through Interlibrary Loan (ILL)!
First-time Interlibrary loan (ILL) users will need to create an account here.
Steps to Request:
- Search your favorite Library Database for articles
- If you find an article with no full-text, click the "find it" button to check for access across all of the Library's holdings
- If we do not have access, you will see the message No Access Found
- Log into your library account using your MyCalStateLA info
- The request link will appear
- Log into your ILL account
- Review the form and submit
- Typical processing time is 5 business days, but may take up to 10 business days