Where do I go to pay overdue fees?


Overdue and book replacement fees can be paid in cash or by check on the First Floor of Library North at the Service Desk.

Cal State LA Students, Staff, Faculty, and Alumni can pay their fines or fees through the MyCalStateLA portal or through Transact. For more information, please review the University payment site

  • Last Updated Oct 11, 2023
  • Views 82
  • Answered By Jayati Chaudhuri

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Need Help With Your Research?